Thursday, September 8, 2022

Foolish Mortals tag

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Cathy here with a tag for you.
Stamps Used:

I started off with a #8 white tag and I used distress oxide spray on the background. I then stamped Numbers border on the side. 
I then stamped a ticket stamp from the Travelers set on the bottom. Next, I stamped a butterfly from the Butterflies set on white cardstock and cut out. I found a paperdoll and added the wings to the back and glued him to the bottom of the tag. 
Lastly, I stamped randomly text from ATC set 6 in the same distress ink all over the background. Added a saying and ribbon and we are done. 

You can join the challenge here

No comments: