Sunday, September 18, 2022

Great things take time

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello, all Cathy here with a card for you.
Stamps Used:
I started off making this background for the background challenge, but I didn't know what to do with it, so I set it aside. I used the new distress color to make the background, I splashed some water on it to lighten the color.
I stamped the dragon fly from the Bugz set  on white paper and painted the wings with the new distress shimmer sprays in green and I just used distress ink for the body in purple. I also splattered some of the shimmer spray on the background. You kinda see it. 
Lasty, I added a saying sticker to it.

Come join the fun and show us your wings here.

No comments: