Sunday, April 16, 2023

#165 Let's celebrate it!

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

 Hi there, Riet here.
 There is a new challenge  at Lost Coast Designs. 
Its all about festivities.
This is my take on the theme.

For the background I used a stamp of the Brush strokes sheet.

 I stamped it all around  the card and colored the cirkels in with posca markers.

Stamped the American Gothic Party with versafine and colored it with Posca markers.

I used some words of the "Party words" sheet.
And with the posca markets I made little dots.
Mat everything on a black cardstock.

I hope you like this card.
Come and join the challenge, you can be the winner of new stamps.








No comments: