Friday, April 28, 2023

Happy Halloween

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello, Cathy here with a Halloween card for the Celebrate it challenge. 

Stamps Used:

I stared out with stamping Frank on white cardstock and coloring him with Copic markers. I then cut him out. 
Next, I stamped the 31 from the apha set on green cardstock and cut them out. Set both cutouts aside and pick out some Halloween paper for the card background. 
I took some molding paste and added some black paint to it and put it through a stencil and added some black embossing powder of top. Set aside to dry. (You really didn't have to tint the paste if you add black embossing powder to it). When dry I heat embossed it and it made it all shinny. 
Lastly, I added my 31 to the bottom and had Frank stand on top of it. I then added a saying.

I hope you join the Challenge here.

No comments: