Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Rock or Pop: Gnome in the meadow.

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!



Hello everyone! Today I show you my Pop-up card for the current challenge Rock or Pop! There's still some time for you to participate!


As I said, I made a pop-up card this time, so much fum to make this! First I fold a white A5 card in half and drew the lines for the 4 popping strips and cut them. I sponged the card with Distress ink in greens and blues, splashed some water and dried the card. With green ink, I stamped the big Shrubbery stamp, and Happy Birthday (Party Words) with black ink. 


I stamped the gnome (Three gnomes) , cows (Cow), butterflies (More Bugz) and bird (Cat and Bird) onto a seperate piece of paper, cut them out and coloured them with colour pencils. I glued them onto the strips of the card and also on the card itself.


Hope you give it a try, see you next time! 


Liesbeth XX

2 comments:

ionabunny said...

Oh my, this is adorable. That cow looks fab. What a great pop up scene. Hugz

Liesbeth Fidder said...

Thanks so much!