Saturday, April 22, 2023

Happy Birthday

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
 
Hello Portal Peeps!  Gail here today with some inspiration for the Celebrate It Challenge.
Today is my birthday so I made myself a birthday card using my favourite Lost Coast Designs stamps and blue, because I like blue.
I used one of my favorite backgrounds, Lost Coast Designs Fruitpod Background, and the lovely cat from Up Close and Personal.
I stamped the Fruitpod Background using Salty Ocean distress ink which I spritzed with a fine mist of water before I stamped it.  It gives a slightly fuzzy batikk style look. 
I stamped the cat and Happy Birthday sentiment on separate pieces of card and edged with blue ink.  I used blue ink to stamped the cat and gave her some gel pen green eyes.  
I hope you find some time to join the Celebrate It Challenge with your stamped projects for any celebration.  Thanks for dropping by.  I am off to parteeee!!!!!!

1 comment:

Franceke said...

Happy birthday Gail. Nice card.