Monday, April 24, 2023

Celebrate It: Party !

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Welcome again to our  Celebrate It  challenge! 
Today I (Liesbeth) made a celebrating tag, maybe for a present? That Party On woman is so funny! 😂


Onto an alcohol inked glossy background I stamped Party On and the text (Party Words) with black ink. With green and blue ink I stamped the beautiful Black Flourish a several times. I coloured the woman with Distress Markers and made some highlights with a white gel pen. I glued the tag onto yellow and blue cardstock and punched a hole.


There's some time left for you to celebrate with us! Have fun!


Liesbeth XX




1 comment:

Becca Yahrling said...

what an awesome, fun tag!! I love everything about it.