Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Mother of dragons.

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello there, Riet here, with my contribution to the challenge with the colors, Terracotta, turquoise, black and white. Love these colors. Stamps I used are: Mother of dragons and large florish. And wow what a gorgeus stamps they are. I used watercolor paper and watercolor paint. Stazon jet black and versamark clear and black embossing powder.

Because the mother of dragons is a very detailed stamp, I stamped it with embossing powder. Then masked it and stamped the swirls. I colored with watercolor paint. Black mat pasted behind it and you're done.

You can still enter the challenge, so join the fun and you can win some rubber.

No comments: