Sunday, May 10, 2020

Turquoise and terracotta: Weeping man

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello everyone, Liesbeth here with a card in my favourite color combination turquoise/terracotta! Read everything about our challenge HERE and participate.😀




I stamped the man onto a inked background with StazOn, I masked him and stamped the flagstone background and flowers. I used a bit of bleach to highlight the man. The texts are stamped onto a piece of  old music sheet and torn out. I finished the card woth a terracotta colour pencil here and there.
Stamps used: Weeping man, Flagstone background, Daisy flourish, Paradise square (texts)



See you next time,Stay healthy!
Liesbeth XX

No comments: