Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Happy Mother's Day

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello my friends...I hope you're enjoying your week so far.

Roni here today with a card for Mom...


I created this card by spritzing watercolor paper with a bit of water then sprinkling on Brusho's Terracotta and Turquoise pigment powders. I added more water and powders until I liked the looks of things.  I then stamped the Roses image onto the colored card panel using Imagine's VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink.  I also stamped a Mother's Day sentiment in the corner.  To spice it up a bit I added silver foiling flakes in the corners to give it a bit of shine.  This panel was then mounted on a black card base.


I hope you will join us in the current challenge Turquoise and Terracotta.


No comments: