Tuesday, May 12, 2020

The Bees

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello Cathy here with a fun card for you.
Stamps used:
Large Chicken wire background
Bee from the bugz set

I started off with some white cardstock and some Distress paints. I still have to old kind with the dopers on the them. That just worked out for me. So I just smooched some of the 'terracotta' color in circles over the front then I took the 'turquoise' color and put it all around the other color. Next I took a baby wipe and smeared it all around.  There is my background.

 Next I stamped the  Large Chicken wire background randomly on the background. So it would give a honeycomb feel. Then I took the  Bee  and some white paint and stamped it 3 times on the background.
Make sure when you are stamping with paint you wash your stamps of right a way because it could ruin the stamps.
Lastly I stamped the  Bee  on white cardstock and die cut it out. Then I die cut out a larger shape from black cardstock to make a mat for the first die cut.
Stuck it all together and  mounted it all on black cardstock.
 I hope you will play along with the color challenge.

Also the sale is still going on so go check them out.

No comments: