Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Slimline card

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Cathy here with a slimline card for you.
Stamps used:
Cherry blossom
Asian set
For you today I have a slimline card. It's the new 'it' thing. Everyone is making them. It's a card that can fit in a business size envelope.
I started out with some watercolor paper and some distress spray and distress oxide spray. I made a few backgrounds with this. I used one of them for the first card I shared with you.

I then took the writing from the  Asian set and some water and stamped it on the background.  It took some of the background away and gave a ghost print.
Next I took the Cherry blossom stamp and some black ink and stamped it on top.


 I heat set that and mad sure everything was dry before I went on to the next step. I stamped the Buddha from the Asian set with some Versa mark ink and embossed it with gold embossing power.
When that was done I made a card base and added the watercolor piece to it .
 Come join the fun here for this challenge.
Also the sale is still going on. 25 % off.

No comments: