Thursday, October 22, 2020

31 Days of Halloween Day 22 - Tiny spooky book

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi everyone, hope you enjoy our 31 Days of Halloween Challenge
Day 22 already! I found some small Halloween left-overs and paper scraps  on my working desk and made a tiny book out of it! It measures only 3 x 3 cm! The pages are sponged with a blending tool and orange, yellow and purple Distress ink, and stamped with lots of different stamps and black StazOn ink. I finished the images with bleach, white gel pen en some glitter glue. I sponged the edges with black ink and I used black thread andsome beads for the binding.


Here I show you some of the pages, there are still more. 











Liesbeth XX


1 comment:

ionabunny said...

That is an awesomely gorgeous tiny book. Hugz