Thursday, October 8, 2020

31 Days of Halloween Day 8

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello all Cathy here with Day 8 of the 31 Days of Halloween!
Stamps Used:
I made this card by starting with white cardstock and 3 different colors of orange Distress inks. I smooched them on my craft sheet and and layered the colors on my stamped Pumpkin . I dried in between  the different layers of orange inks. Once I was happy on my colors I cut it out. 
Then stamp the MRaven 3 on a scrap card and color with a dark gray Copic. Cut that out.

Get some Halloween pattern paper to make the card front. Add the pumpkin to the front and then add the raven to the top of the pumpkin. Last add some washi and some Halloween word strips and you have your self a nice Halloween card.
Come Join the Halloween fun here. There will be something Halloween every day this month.


Also the sale is still going strong. 25% off. Check it out and you might find some new stamps you didn't even know you needed...

No comments: