Friday, October 9, 2020

31 Days of Halloween Day 9 - Halloween Roses

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello everyone, Liesbeth here showing you a spread for the little Halloween book I'm creating, on the 9th day of our 31 Days of Halloween-challenge! Everything about it and how to participate and join the fun is HERE.


I started on a piece of white cardstock (19 x 12,5 cm) by stamping the shrine with black ink and I masked the shrine. I stamped the raven and masked it too. I stamed, using gray ink, the spiderweb background here and there, and with black ink the skeleton in the arch of the shrine. I also stamped just some roses of that same stamp onto a seperate piece of paper and coloured them with purple and orange colour pencils and cut them out. I removed the masks and finished the spread with some orange and black sponging and orange, red and purple colour pencils. I glued the seperate roses onto the card as shown.






Liesbeth XX

No comments: