Saturday, October 24, 2020

31 Days of Halloween Day 24 - Ghost Dog

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
 
Hello Portal Peeps!  Gail here today with a bootatstic offering.
Have you been checking out all the spooktacular makes from the team this month?
Don't forget we have our 31 Days of Halloween linky running all month for you to link up your stamped Halloweeny makes and we also have our Furry Friends Challenge (15th to 31st October) where you can link up your stamped anythings featuring something furry.  It doesn't have to be a spooky or scary furry.  Any furry friend is good.  
Here's Milo and Raphael, friends forever and beyond......
This is actually version two.  The first card I cut round Milo and Raphael's feet and the dog looked like he had no rear end, just hanging in mid air.  So I decided to leave them with the ground Linda gave them.  

I started by stamping Lost Coast Designs Tall Trees Background with grey ink on the edge of the card.  I used third generation stamping for this.  This means I inked my stamp then stamped it twice on scrap paper before stamping it on the card, to give the trees that ghostly feel. Then I stamped Carmen's Veranda Ghost Friends sentiment with black ink.

I stamped Milo and Raphael with black archival on white card and fussy cut them.  I coloured with distress markers for that faded look and then went all Halloween hog on the dogs eyes, colouring them red gel pen with a dot of white.  Reminds me of those films you watch and 3/4's of the way through you realise some or all of the main characters are ghosts!!  Always messes up my ability to work out whodunit!!!

Thanks for visiting.  Don't forget to grab your stamps and join our fun challenges.
There be prizes!!!

2 comments:

Riet Harikini said...

Love this one Gail. Great combo of stamps.

Dotty Jo said...

Spooky and creepy, Jo x