Wednesday, October 28, 2020

31 Days of Halloween Day 28 - Poison

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi everyone, Liesbeth here with a bottle of poison for our 31 Days of Halloween challenge! There's still much time to participate, join the fun!

I made an altered bottle, it was a small liqueur bottle. First I stamped the skull (Skull Flourish) onto a piece of tissue paper, tore it out and glued it onto the bottle with gel medium. I painted the entire bottle with gel medium, and after that with black paint (except of the image of course) I added a layer of Black Lava (Liquitex) and let dry well. With my finger, I added a little bit of  bronze wax here and there. I highlighted the skull image using a white color pencil and added text stickers. For the ,blood'  I mixed some red paint and water and let it drip off the bottle.   I finished with a skeleton embellishment. 












Liesbeth XX


No comments: