Sunday, October 18, 2020

Day 18 of the 31 days of Halloween challenge

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Cathy here with day 18 of the 31 days of Halloween challenge.
Stamp used:

This card was really simple to make a but together. I think the longest or "hardest" part was picking out the Halloween bits to go on the card and where they go.
I started out with a black card base and layered a orange plaid pattern paper on it. Next I made a tag from Kraft cardstock and stamped More cats the sitting pretty cat onto it. 
Lastly I dumped out my Halloween bits and started finding the right pieces to make my card. Once I had it the way I wanted I started gluing it all down. 

 
Right now we have 2 challenges going on. Furry friends here.

The 31 days of Halloween here.

The sale is still going on.

No comments: