Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
For the 23rd day of the "31 Days of Halloween Challenge", I have created with a few pieces of shrink plastic jewelry for you all. I even stamped a small canvas bag to hold these little beauties.
Lost Coast Design Products:
- PolyShrink Shrink Plastic
- Tsukineko StazOn, Jet Black ink
Shrink Plastic Instructions:
- Stamp image onto Shrink Plastic with StazOn ink and allow to dry.
- Trim around the image and punch a whole into the top of the piece (if using for jewelry).
- Use markers or colored pencils to add color.
- Use heat tool to shrink the image down.
- Use the finished piece as an embellishment or create a jewelry piece like the once shown here.