Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
Well, my goodness, it is already October. It’s hard to believe that summer is gone and the leaves are now turning. It’s time to get ready for the holiday seasons, with Halloween starting things off. My first card for the “31 Days of Halloween Challenge” is a Wicked card with the “Feather Bird” stamp.
Lost Coast Designs Stamps:
- My Tattered Angels, Plain Jane Simply Sheer Matte Mist Watercolors
- Sizzix Die, Tim Holtz Alterations Gothic Boo
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Tokens
- Ranger Archival Ink
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Small Talk stickers, Occasions
- Card Stock, Matte and Metallic shimmer
- Spray Mist Watercolours onto a craft mat and then press a white card stock panel (4” x 5 ¼”)down into the wet color. Repeat as needed.
- Once panel is dry, stamp Feather Bird with Jet Black Archival ink.
- Use the Gothic Boo die with Metallic Shimmer card stock. Select the die cut numbers “31” and then edge with Archival Ink. Adhere to right bottom portion of panel.
- Wrap and tie string with a token to top portion of panel.
- Select a card base.
- Edge panel and card base with Jet Black Archival Ink
- Adhere panel to card base.
- Adhere Occasions sticker over the numbers “31”. See card to placement.
So, let the festivities begin! Would love to see your Boo-tastic Halloween creations so I sure hope you will join us in this challenge.