Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
Hello all, Lori here today
Since I am more of a dog person than a cat person (although I do love cats too!), I thought I would use the Carrie's Menagerie Puppy3 image to create this soft toned card below; reminding us to "Be the person your pet thinks you are"! Good advise if you ask me!
Lost Coast Design Products:
- Create a background with a stencil and acrylic paint sprays.
- Trim this panel down to just smaller than your card base.
- Using Distress Oxide Inks, stamp swirl image and then add splatters with the same ink colors.
- On a second smaller stenciled panel (see card) and splatter with Distress Oxides.
- With Versafine Onyx Black, stamp Puppy 3 image as well as the saying onto the smaller panel.
- Edge both panels with ink.
- Adhere smaller panel into center of larger panel.
- Edge card base with Distress ink.
- Adhere panel to card base.
- Embellish with enamel dots and paper butterfly.
Please, join us for this challenge by adding your stamped Cats and Dogs creations. Seriously, we love seeing all of your wonderful projects!