Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
Hello all, Lori here today.
Day 17, Wow! The 31 Days of Halloween are just flying by! We are also in the midst of the Cats and Dogs Challenge as well. So, here is a card that will hopefully provide inspiration for both challenges!
Lost Coast Designs Stamps:
- Cut several strips patterned paper (approx. 1/4" x 5").
- Weave strips of paper together until you have a square large enough to use with the "Boo" die cut.
- Cut out the "Boo" letters with Die and adhere any pieces of paper that are not secure.
- Cut a panel of patterned paper to size (4 1/8 x 5 3/8).
- Using a different color/style of patterned paper, to cut a strip that will go behind the "Boo". Tear top and bottom edges of this piece and adhere to the panel of patterned paper. See card for example.
- With Archival Ink, stamp partial prints of the Little Diamonds Background across panel.
- Edge the panel, card base and "Boo" with black archival ink.
- Adhere panel of patterned paper to card base and then adhere the "Boo" die cut, as seen in example card.
- Stamp Cat 2 image with black archival ink and then fussy cut image out. Adhere to card, just under the "oo" of "Boo. See card.
- Embellish with adhesive pearls and a spider adornment.
You have until the end of the month to add your projects to the
31 Days of Halloween or Cats and Dogs Challenge.
Happy Day 17! Hope you will join us in one or both of these challenges; would love to see your creations!