Tuesday, October 30, 2018

31 Days of Halloween - Day 30

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello.  Gail flying in today with my final project fo our 31 Days of Halloween celebration.  Roni will be here tomorrow for the grande finale but for now, here's a witch.  I'm calling this one Destination Spooky House!!!
I stamped Lost Coast Designs Yourba Adire background with London Fog ink and used Amber distress oxide to make the moon.  I stamped Witch 2, embossed, coloured with Promarkers and fussy cut her.  The house is a Sizix die. 

There is still time to link to our 31 Days of Halloween and Cats and/or Dogs challenges.
 Both linkys close at 5 to midnight 31st October.
See you there.............

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous mix of stamps! Love this, Jo x

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome witch image and I love the house die!

ike said...

That is really cool. I think she's rushing home to get ready for her party :-)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN xx

Lyneen said...

I love this card!!!! Awesome witch!