Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
Can you guess what makes Halloween much more fun when you are my age? Grandchildren, of course! This year I made them these cute little canvas trick-or-treat bags. So much fun!
Lost Coast Designs:
- Permanent Pigment Ink
- Shimmer spray
- Fabric Markers
- Colored Texture Spray
- White pen
1) Spray canvas bag with a colored shimmer spray.
2) Apply splatters with black shimmer spray.
3) Stamp Mummy with permanent pigment ink.
4) Color Mummy with white opaque pen.
5) Write Trick-or-Treat with a black fabric pen.
6) Apply white speckles with colored texture spray.
Hope you will join us in the 31 Days of Halloween Challenge! Just click below and link up your project!