Thursday, October 17, 2019

31 Days of Halloween Day #17

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
Hello all. Cathy here with a CAS Halloween card.
Stamp Used:
Flying Monkey
So for this card I started out with 2 different color purple cardstock. I used a bat stencil with some black ink. Cut into different size strips. Add them to the front of a black card front. Stamp  Flying Monkey on white cardstock and cut out. I did not color it because I thought it stood out in all white. I did add glitter to the wings. It's a flying monkey of course it is going to have glittery wings.
Added some saying stickers and some bling. Card is done.

 Come join the fun here for the 31 days of Halloween celebration.
 
You can also join here for the Pets challenge 

1 comment:

Susan Renshaw said...

Love how you have used the strips of bat stencilled paper for the background. I may pinch that idea!! Fab flying monkey too!