Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
It's day 8 of the 31 Days of Halloween and I'm bringing in the day with Dracula, of course! I love this super cute Dracula image! He makes for the perfect Halloween card.
Lost Coast Designs:
- Fibers Background
- Themed Sticker
- Permanent ink
- Pigment ink
- Water Color Pencils
- Blending pen
1) Stamp fibers background with black and purple pigment ink.
2) Add shading with blue ink around edge of card panel.
3) Repeat shading of edges in black.
4) Stamp Dracula in permanent ink.
5) Color Dracula image with water color pencils, blend with blending pen.
6) Continue with water colored pencils and blending until you are happy with the results.
7) Trim pattered paper to about 2" in width.
9) Bring card panel, pattered paper, ephemera and card base together.
10) Stamp ephemera bat with Fibers Background stamp.
11) Assemble and adhere all elements as shown below.
I hope this gave you inspiration to make and share your own Halloween project us. Just click below to go to the link to add your creation.