Monday, October 28, 2019

31 Days of Halloween Day 28: Creepy classical ladies

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello everyone, Liesbeth here. My final entry for the 31 Days of Halloween... but still we have 6 days to go. Today I 'd like to share a card I made a while ago. I used the Classical Portraits for it... of course they are not meant to be Halloween stamps, well... I think they're a bit creepy! :-)
I also used the beautiful tulip with script and Flagstone Background.


I made a background with Distress Oxide ink and water and dried it. After that I stamped the tulip (?) using brown Oxide ink and sprayed some water to let the image run a bit. After drying I stamped the script and the Flagstone with black ink, and the Classical portraits on a seperate piece of cardstock. I cut out the portraits, coloured them with a bit of brown ink and a blending tool, and glued them onto the card.. 

We would love to invite you to join our 31 Days of Halloween challenge and to participate! See you soon!
Liesbeth XX

,  

No comments: