Thursday, October 10, 2019

31 Days of Halloween day 10 Pearl eyes

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Cathy here with day 10 of the 31 Days of Halloween celebration.
Stamp used:
Small Skeleton
 For this card again I only used one stamp. I stamped and cut out the Small skeleton.  I added him to some black glittery paper. Added some washi tape and some pearls for is his eyes.
I kept trying to add  more but nothing look right with it so I just left it as is.

 Come join the fun of the 31 days of Halloween here

2 comments:

ionabunny said...

Love the contrast with the blingy black and white. Hugz

Susan Renshaw said...

Certainly didn't need anything else! Striking card!