Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
Happy "Day 6" my Halloween loving friends. Below is a fun card with a cool layered background technique. I hope that it inspires you to participate in the 31 Days of Halloween by sharing your creation with us. The link to the entry blog page is listed below along with the step-by-steps.
Lost Coast Designs:
- Little Diamond Background
- Feather Bird
- Fireworks! Sprays
- Permanent ink
- Pigment ink
- Themed Stickers
1) Cover cardstock panel with a stencil and spray with Fireworks! sprays.
2) Apply send layer of Fireworks! spray with a different stencil.
3) Use the same stencil as step 2 and apply a reverse image print onto card panel.
4) Add black splatters with Fireworks! spray.
5) Stamp card panel with the Little Diamonds Background stamp using a permanent ink.
6) Stamp Feather Bird stamp with pigment ink onto card panel.
7) Mount stickered letters and number onto colored cardstock.
8) Wrap string around the number 1.
9) Adhere first layer of stickers to top left corner of card pamel and adhere panel to card base.
10) Adhere the additional numbers and saying to card front.