Tuesday, October 22, 2019

31 Days of Halloween: Day 22 - Take Your Pet to Work Day

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

We're up to day 22 on our quest to bring you a fun new Halloween creation each day of October.

Today I put a new twist on Take Your Pet to Work Day....


This was such a fun card to make.  I started off by stamping and masking the stamp Witch 2 on a piece of white cardstock. I then cut a circle from a piece of scrap paper. Next I sprinkled on a bit of Violet Brushos Pigment Powders and spritzed with water. I quickly dried the water/powders.

I removed the masks and colored the witch using Memento Dual Tip Markers. I then stamped the smaller of the two cats from Carrie's Menagerie set Cat 1 and added white wiskers using a white gel pen.  This panel was mounted onto a black card base. To finish it off I matted the computer generated sentiment with black cardstock and added it to the card.

Hope you enjoyed today's creation which is for both
31 Days of Halloween
and the
Pet Challenge!

Image may contain: text

3 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

THANK YOU for sponsoring the 2019 Cat Lovers Hop at Her Peaceful Garden! I hope to get a card made to get to play in your awesome challenge and over at the the Cat Lovers Hop too!! Such a great blog hop!

NanaConnie said...

Too cute! Love the card, the humor, and the cat. Thanks so much for being one of the sponsors of the Cat Lovers Blog Hop this year. We appreciate you. :-D

KT Fit Kitty said...

Haha, that's funny! Very cute Halloween card! I wanted to stop by to say THANK YOU for sponsoring the 2019 Cat Lovers Hop at Her Peaceful Garden! It's one of the best hops around - and your generous sponsorship makes it even more fun!