Monday, October 14, 2019

31 Days of Halloween Day 14: Skull box

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi, Liesbeth`s turn again on the 14th Halloween day here! Today I show you a tiny stamped milk box (made from a Sizzix die)




I started by inking the die-cut  with yellow, purple and orange Distress ink using blending tools, and I also used a stencil. . I stamped the skull four times with StazOn Jet Black (onto every side of the box) and masked the skulls. I stamped the border and pieces of the square (text).  I removed the masks, bleached the skulls (with some bleach and a synthethic brush, and finished the piece with some white and black ink at the edges of the box and skulls.  I made the box, punched holes  and closed it with some fibers.
Stamps used: Skull Flourish, , Paradise Square and  Ironwork Border (click = see)

I'd love to invite you to join our 31 Days of Halloween challenge and to participate! See you soon!
Liesbeth XX


2 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Ooooh - this is fabulous Liesbeth!

ionabunny said...

Wow, that is awesome. Gorgeous colours and what a cute little milk carton. Hugz