Monday, October 17, 2022

Day 17 of the 31 days of Halloween. #154 Cats and dogs

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

 


Hello all,
The second part of the 31 day halloween challenge at Lost Coast Designs has started.
Now its Halloween with cats and dogs.
This is so much fun!!

Now for the explanation of my contribution.
I used the door and window set and the Devil in disguise stamp.

Stamp the Devil cat and the windows with a permanent ink.

Mask off the cat.

Because I can't draw at all, I used a stencil with flames.
I drew this in pencil.




The rest I colored with Derwent Intense pencils.
I covered the devil's horns and wings with a red posca marker. 
And sponged the edges with Distress ink black soot.
Did the top extra so it would look like smoke.



And that was about it.
Seems difficult but it isn't, give it a try.
If you have a nice stamp with a dog or cat, make something Halloween like with it.
Then you can join the challenge.
And you might even win a prize.
You can also use other stamp brands, so join in.



No comments: