Saturday, October 22, 2022

When Witches Go Riding!

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Good morning and a very happy Saturday! It's Sue here to say that  we're well into our 31 Days of Halloween event here at Lost Coast Designs, and are now  adding an additional challenge, Halloween featuring cats and/or dogs. (I've added spiders too!)



I started by making a background with some Distress Inks in Halloweeny colours.

And then I embossed it with a very underused embossing folder, which was then coloured with mica powders (equally underused!)

I love these stamps, they are all such fun!

I've used
Witches Go Riding (Carmen's Veranda)

As always please check out the portal every day throughout October for further inspiration from my teamies.


Have a lovely day whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking x



No comments: