Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Day 4 of 31 days of Halloween

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
Happy Halloween 👻
Cathy here with a leaf decoration I made for you today. 
Stamps Used:


So, I started out with a leaf decoration I got at Dollar tree. I painted it with a cream paint and let dry. Next, I took some distress inks and smooched then on my craft mat and dipped the leaf into them. I then dried it. I took the Small skeleton and stamped it with archival black ink. Then I stamped the Italian postmark from the ATC set 6 around the edges with some brown archival ink.
Lastly, I edged the leaf with some drown ink and tied some baker's twine to the top. 


Come join the month-long Halloween challenge here

No comments: