Friday, October 14, 2022

Los Tres Caballeros!

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Good morning and a very happy Friday! It's Sue here and I'm back with another project for our 31 Days of Halloween event. This time I'm sharing Los Tres Caballeros!



I started by inking up my background, then stamping Gargoyle and Gryphon and embossing in white. I also added some text from the Leonardo Accessories set. I added some colour with ink, but left the text in white.
Next, I stamped and coloured Taurus, and the words from Tres Caballeros.

These are my lovely stamps. I quite often chop my stamps up, which is why the words are separate from the images. Don't worry, if you want  Tres Caballeros it will come complete with the three men lol. I've used

I hope you've already joined in with our fun challenge, but if not, there's still plenty of time. Just link up via the linky or through our Facebook group.



Have a very happy day whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking x



1 comment:

Riet Harikini said...

Wauw Sue, this is spectacular. Love the combo of the 3 stamps. Great job.