Thursday, October 27, 2022

Here Kitty Kitty

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

 Good morning and a very happy Thursday! It's Sue here, and today I'm sharing my last piece for our 31 Days of Halloween event.

I started by making my background with Distress ink. How did we manage before Distress ink!
I  stamped the Grunge Tree and extended the edges to cover my card. Then I stamped Witch Cat for placement.

Isn't he a cutie!


And these are my stamps, I've only used two

Now it was time to construct my project, I've made an accordion card.


This was such fun to make!

There's still time to join in with our challenge by either linking up here on the Portal, or via our Facebook group. As always there are Lost Coast $'s to be won!



Take care and have a very happy/spooky day xx





No comments: