Saturday, October 8, 2022

31 Days Of Halloween - Once A Badass

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Good morning and a very happy Saturday! It's Sue here, and this is my second spooky piece for our annual 31 Days Of Halloween event.


I started by making a background in Halloween colours. I know it's a bit rough but it will all be OK in the end lol.

Then I stamped the wonderful Skulls And Bones Background and embossed it in black. This is such a fun stamp!


He's such a cutie isn't he, this is Evil Eye!

Here are the stamps that I've used

Evil Eye and Carmen's Veranda

I hope you're joining us every day over on the Portal for inspiration from all of my teamies.


Take care and have a spooky week! x



No comments: