Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Day 12 of 31 Days of Halloween. White nose sugar skull tag.

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi there, Riet here.
Today I made a tag with the Long swirl in the background and the white nose sugar skull.
I love to color with my aqua markers, but I made the background with watercolor paint.
Here is a step by step explanation.
I stamped the white nose skull with Versafine onyx black.
I then colored the skull with aqua markers.
Then I painted the background with 3 colors of watercolor paint.
I lifted the paint with the long swirl stamp and water.
With distress pine needles I stamped the long swirl along the skull.
I also made some splashes on the tag with white acrylic paint.
Do not forget to cover the skull.
I made the edges of the tag dark with distressink black soot.
Staple a ribbon to it and you're done.

We as a team would love it if you would join our challenge,
 at Lost Coast Designs and Carmens Veranda stamps.
You are free to participate with whichever brand of stamps you want.
But read the rules first to avoid disappointment.
So I hope to see your name there, and maybe you'll even win new stamps.










No comments: