Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Day 25 of the 31 days of halloween, #154 cats and dogs

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

 Hello dear stampers,


Today it's my turn to show something with a Halloween dog or cat.
This is a really fun challenge.
Will you join us?
You probably have a stamp that you can use for this challenge.
It doesn't matter which brand, you can still participate in the challenge.
For this card I used the Spiderweb background stamp.
A stamp from the sheet Pieces of calligraphy.
And the text of the "Devil in disguise" stamp.
I also used a cobweb stencil from Dutch Doobadoo.
I started by coloring the card background with water and ink.:
Distressink musterd seed - Rusty hinge - Pumice stone.
With the stencil and Adirondack colorwash Purple twilight,
 I sprayed in the top left corner and bottom right corner.
Looks black in the photo, but is a very deep dark purple.

I stamped the center piece with the spiderweb background stamp and black ink.
I stamped Spike and Lucy with waterproof ink on a thin paper.
Colored with pencils, and with a red posca I drew the horns on spike's head.
I cut a witch hat from black paper and glued it on Lucy's head.
In the lower left corner and upper right corner I stamped the text with Distress oxide Crackling campfire.
I stamped the text on a strip of paper.
Stained the paper with Distressink Musterd seed and Rusty hinge.
the spider has been glued up and the text raised a bit, pasted on with 3d tape.
This was the explanation for the card.
So join the challenge and maybe you'll win.



No comments: