Sunday, October 23, 2022

31 Days of Halloween Cats ans Dogs: Cat & skulls.

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi everyone! It's almost Halloween and that's why we continue our 31 Days of Halloween chalenge! The last two weeks of October it's also a Cats and Dogs party! I (Liesbeth) made this big card in Halloween style. I love this cat stamp so much, it's from the wonderful set Up close and personal.


This is how I made the card: I took a page out of an old book and painted it with brown Distress inks, paint and water, I let it dry overnight. Using Archival Coffee, I stamped the Skull Flourish a several times. I did the same with black ink and one of the Pieces of Calligraphy. I stamped the Scalloped Flourish a several times with Versamark ink and heat emossed it with gold powder.


I stamped the cat on a seperate piece of white cardstock and cut it out, sponged it a bit with Distress ink Vintage photo and coloured it with pencils (eyes and nose) I gold embossed the edges and matted it onto a black card, as well as the big page. I adhered the cat onto the card.


Hope I inspired you to join the fun with us! See you next time!



Liesbeth XX

No comments: