Friday, October 7, 2022

7th day Of 31 days of Halloween. A Halloween spool.

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi everyone, do you also like a challenge, I do.
Especially with a Halloween theme.
Join the Lost Coast Designs and carmens Veranda Halloween challenge and you might win a prize.
Now my DT contribution.
I chose to make a Halloween spool.
I used these stamps from Lost Coast designs.

I also used a number of dies such as the fence and the bats.
And with a circle die with a scalloped edge I made the circles with green paper.
I stamped the circels with black ink and the Long swirl stamp.
I colored the Goth shrine with Tombow markers.
Then stamped the spiderwebs background with black ink on orange paper.
On a transparent sheet I stamped the dancing skeletons with stazon jet black.
Then I colored the skeletons with a white posca marker.
I colored the fence and the bats with tombow markers.
I decorated the rest with some moss, spider web, pumpkins, spiders and a skull.


I had a lot of fun making this Halloween spool.
 Now the LCD team would love to see your work in the challenge.
So maybe until next time. 


No comments: