Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Challenge #172 - Summertime - Beauty Fades

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello my inky friends! Roni here with my first card for the brand new challenge - #172 Summertime!


To get into the Summertime spirit of things I went bright...really bright for the background. This is out of my wheelhouse but I really like how it turned out. To begin I stamped Sun Tiles (Carmen's Veranda) onto a piece of white cardstock using VersaMark ink and  then embossed it with white EP.  I then had a bit of fun with pigment powders in Lime Green, Yellow and Orange.   I maybe over did it with the orange but with the powders you never can tell until you hit it with water - LOL!!  This piece was trimmed to fit an A2 size teal card.

Next I stamped the Swimsuit Girl onto a piece of cardstock and fussy cut her.  I stamped the Beauty Fades sentiment on a piece of the scrap (from the background), mounted it on teal cardstock and mounted both onto the card.




1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

Great card, Roni! Jo x