Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Vintage tag with a bit of steampunk

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Goodmorning, Cathy here a little bit late with my post.

Stamps Used:




I started out with a tag I had used to clean up some ink smooching I did for a different card. I used 3 different browns distress ink. 
Then, I stamped a stamp from the Travel Stuff Set on the one side of the tag and to fill in the empty space I used a stamp from Pieces of Calligraphy set. 
On a white scrap paper, I stamped Thick and Thin Men with black ink and fussy cut out. I glued them to the tag and cut out some steampunk gears and glued them around the tag. 
Lastly, I added an umbrella to the tag for one of the gentlemen to hold. 



I hope you join the challenge here.

No comments: