Monday, August 28, 2023

Vintage /Steampunk: A new light

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello everyone! With this wonderful zeppelin ship stamp STP Dirigible I 'd love to show you my Steampunk card. I stamped it with black ink on a Distress Inked background and onto an old piece of book paper. I cut out the book paper zeppelin and glued it at it's place on the card. I coloured the ship and smoke with white colour pencil.


I stamped the text (from Travel Quotes) onto the edge of the book paper, cut it out and sponged the edges a bit and glued on the card. 


There's a few days left for you to participate, join the fun and maybe you'll win! :-)
See you next time, have a nice week!

Liesbeth XX




No comments: