Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Summertime: Run Rabbit Run

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Happy 1st of August from Laurie, and since it's the first day of the new month, that means it's time for a new challenge:  Summertime.   Perfect theme for this time of year, so get out your craft supplies - don't forget your rubber stamps - and start creating.

For this card, I used the Rabbit Square stamp from Carmen's Veranda.  The background is a piece of a gel print I made using blue and green Distress Oxide inks and a flower stencil.

The rabbit square was stamped onto white paper with black ink.  I colored the rabbit with Copic Sketch markers in greens, blue, brown and tan.  I cut around the edges with some decorative scissors to give it a kind of torn or jagged edge.  This was layered with my background print and then layered to a white base.  Easy as an be!

We look forward to seeing your makes on the Portal and you might be the lucky winner of some free stamps!



1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

I love this! Beautiful colour combo, Jo x