Tuesday, October 24, 2023

31 Days of Halloween #24 - A Kindred Spirit

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!


Today I wanted to share our little furry friend and her Kindred Spirit.

To create this card I used a mask and ink to create the moon on a purple piece of cardstock - I used the negative image to add white ink to the center of the moon.  I then stamped the Gnome Witch on a Broom with grey ink and colored using a variety of markers. I stamped Cat 1 from Carrie's Menagerie so it was setting on the edge of the broom handle.  To finish off the panel I used a dry brush to add the feeling of motion to the witch/broom.  This panel was mounted onto a lavender card which was stamped with the Flying Birds background from Carmen's Veranda. I added the sparklie bow/ribbon and sentiment to finish the card off.

Hope you join in on the fun!!








No comments: