Thursday, October 12, 2023

31 Days of Halloween day #12

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Cathy here with a fun Halloween card for you today.
Stamp Used:


This was a fun and fast card to make. I started out with making the background. I used distress oxide inks for it. I took 2 orange colors, and I did the smooshing technique. Then I dried it and added a broom stencil with some black ink and that is it for the background. I layered that on a black card base. 
For the gnome witch I stamped her in an orange distress oxide and then spritzed some water on it the make it wick out. I dried it right away to stop the wicking. Layer that on black cardstock and put her right in the middle. 
Come join the 31 days of Halloween challenge over on the blog.

1 comment:

ionabunny said...

I love this. She's so cute and looks awesome with the ink bleeding. Fabulous card Cathy. Hugz