Saturday, October 28, 2023

31 Days of Halloween: Witch Cat

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello everyone, the 28th day already, of our 31 Days of Halloween Challenge! The inspiration card I made for today is  also  for the Cats Challenge!


I made a background with yellow, orange and purple Distress ink and splashed some waterdrops on it. I stamped the Witch Cat with StazOn Jet Black and masked it. Behind it I stamped the Small Cityscape, one of the Pieces of Calligraphy and ATC Birds in Trees. I finished the card with colour pencils, white gel pen  and some bleach .





Hope I inspired you to join us! See you next time! 
LiesbethXX



1 comment:

ionabunny said...

Wow, looks like he's left the city burning. Awesome scene and colours. Great dimension with this scary cat. Hugz