Friday, October 27, 2023

31 Days of Halloween - Day 27 - The Darkest Hours

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!


Something a bit different today...as you know we're doing the 31 Days of Halloween but we're also playing along with the Kitty theme - well today I combined them for this card.

I used the Spiderwebs background stamp which I dabbed here and there over a piece of green cardstock.  I then inked it up a bit with a few different colors of ink - browns, purple and black.  Next I stamped the Tiger Cat onto a piece of white cardstock and colored him using markers.  He was fussy cut and mounted on the card using foam tape. The sentiment (from my stash) was then matted and tucked under the kitty to look like he was setting on it.





1 comment:

ionabunny said...

Your kitty is gorgeous and he looks like he's seen a ghost. Love that dark spiderweb background. Hugz