Wednesday, October 11, 2023

31 Days of Halloween - Day 11 - Frightful

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Welcome to Day 11 of the 31 Days of Halloween...


Ahhh...another fun day of Halloween goodness.

For todays card I started off by applying 3 colors of Distress Oxide inks to a white card panel using an acetate circle to create a moon. I then flicked on a bit of water and blotted it off (creating such a lovely look).  I used the negative circle die to apply Brilliance White ink (give it a bit of shimmer) to the moon area.

 Next I stamped the Ledger background stamp using Dove Grey ink.   The Cityscape image was stamped along the bottom.  The Witch 2 was then stamped riding across the moon.  I used markers to color her in a bit.  Finally I used a glitter pen to add stars and outline the moon for a bit of sparkle.  I added the  "frightful" sentiment which I outlined with a marker.





No comments: